MGI Courses for APICS CPIM Certification
The entire CPIM curriculum includes five interrelated courses.
1. Basics of Supply Chain Management
2. Master Planning of Resources
3. Detailed Scheduling and Planning
4. Execution and Control of Operations
5. Strategic Management of Resources
To become certified, an individual must pass an exam for each of the five CPIM topics. Basics of Supply Chain Management is the recommended first course, it has fundamental information and should be considered a prerequisite for all of the other courses.